What “executive priorities” would you like to see implemented by Executive Order of the new Republican President, beginning January 20, 2017?
Even as a “dream,” it’s not easy to write all this. It’s easy to see the objections and possible pitfalls. I need help. I suggest not enforcing any law that can’t be justified in 2 to 3 sentences, using “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” and a plain reading of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. No “penumbras,” no nuances. Make it plain and transparent enough that even Gruber’s criteria of “the stupidity of the American voters” is met.
Same 90 day deadline Obama set for his immigration fiat?
Here’s a short list:
- Close the border. Should we deport the “over-stayers” and those on Obama’s “deferment” lists?
- The IRS should phase out, shut down, beginning with Obamacare enforcement.
- The Secret Service will limit it’s scope to protection of dignitaries.
- Tell the EPA, OSHA, EEOC, HHS, Education Energy and others to plan on shutting down as States take over their functions – the way the States want to do those functions.
- Foreign aid should be held until Congress makes new, individual appropriations.
- Any aide that goes to abortion-favorable services stops immediately.
Comments are closed.